Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!










Wow I had a wonderful day at work today!  We celebrated my birthday! Look at this beautiful basket of goodies I got from my dear friends at work!  I love the colors and the baskets rim is so pretty! They filled it with mini pumpkins, Indian corn, decorative fall squash,  a plant in a nice tin planter complete with a bird in a nest, pumpkin candles, note pad, gift cards and gift certificates, Lotto ticket and the cutest scarecrow that sits on the edge my plants.

I had to laugh when I opened the card...it is one I made and gave to my co-worker Debbie last year in her card refill  pack for her birthday.  About 5 years ago I made her the cutest little lunch tin that held a variety of cards and now every year I "refill" it for her. 

I feel very loved and spoiled to say the least., best news is I get to do it again tomorrow for my REAL birthday with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment