Friday, September 24, 2010

CSALY#65 - Inspiration Challenge


This weeks challenge was as inspiration challenge. We were not to limit our creation to just the colors, but to take a look at the different elements such as the stripes on the pillows, the ribbons, the ornaments, fireplace, nativity scene, stocking, etc.

I used the pillow as my inspiration.  My card is very simple yet will make for a great card. All the layers running through the center of the card are popped up, which did add a little extra something to the finished card! Since is was a simple design I was able to make several in no time at all. It is 6 x 6 so there is plenty of room to include our family photo inside. 


Be sure to go check out all the other cards made for this weeks inspiration challenge on the CSAYL Blog!  They are just WONDERFUL!  Now is the perfect time to get started making your holiday cards, I send or hand over 100 cards during the holidays so for me this year long challenge is so awesome, I wont be feeling the last minute crunch to get mine done this year at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment