Friday, September 3, 2010

CSAYL Gift Set Challenge #5 - Tag Holder

It's gift set challenge time again! This week's project is to create a "Tag Holder". A tag holder is fantastic pre-Christmas gift you can give to. The tags can be used as gift tags during Christmas. Another great idea is to add photos to the tags and you can give it as a Christmas card/mini album.

Tag Holder Open

Tag Holder Tied Closed


Image Up Close

I love this "Molly is Giving You A Flower" from Softpencil She is just adorable! I used my Copic markers to color her.


Tag


Papers, Inks and Ribbon are all Stampin' Up. I just love these designer papers from Stampin' Up I thought I would pair them with SU's Pacific Blue and Old Olive Cards stock. The lighting is off in the pictures but the color combo really does work well together.

Be sure to go check out the CSAYL Blog for all the other wonderful creations and for more details on this weeks challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Your gift tag holder looks so fun great image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute! Molly looks so pretty - fabulous papers and colors! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete