Friday, April 30, 2010

CSAYL #49 - Easel Card

This weeks challenge was to create a easel card ...oh what fun!! They are so quick and easy to do too! You can get the directions HERE.


This cute little "Cherry Mouse" is a digital image from Mel Jen's Designs and I thought he would make a super cute Christmas card. I made my play on words saying in Word and printed a sheet for multiple use! My decorative paper, card stock, ribbon and button are all from Stampin' Up!

I have to say I am LOVING my Copic markers. I resisted for years and I really thought why do I need another maker and is the cost worth it?? But I was so wrong, when I finally got a chance to play with them I was HOOKED! They make coloring and shading so easy..love them!

Get on over to CSAYL Blog and check out what the other design team ladies made, another week of awesome creations, but don't take my word for it, go check it out for yourselves!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card~ I keep forgetting I have that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love the image and pretty colors you used for your card! Very sweet!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, that mouse is a cutie. It's funny because a few of created a card using a mouse image! You did a beautiful job with the easel card. . wasn't it fun? I love my Copics too. . .I've had them for over 2 years. . and still my favorite coloring medium.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete