Monday, August 3, 2009

CSALY #28

This is Debbie's Sketch Challenge for this week...it was a fun one!


I love these Basic Grey papers! I thought this color combo as a pretty change from the traditional red & green. I have a ton of these silver snowflake brads and I just love them, I used brown stazon on it to ton it down. The vellum I used has a butter cream tint to it, looks pretty in real life, the lighting on the close up picture faded it out.

You need to go check out all the awesome Challenge Diva's samples on the CSAYL blog. You can also see all the cards made by other stampers from last week's challenge! Then grab your supplies and play along with us!! Trust me you will have lots of fun!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous Connie! I love the grid embossing...it's pretty! Great choice of paper too! Your card turned out beautifully. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous!!! So elegant!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous, Connie. The colors are soft and beautiful. Very pretty!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! I love how you used nontraditional Christmas colors - it's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie Stunning card! I love the papers combinations and the color used... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete