Monday, July 6, 2009

CSALY #24

Vicki's Challenge this week was to create a Christmas card without using any stamped images. You can get very creative with this, using Die Cuts, Recycled items, Stickers, Flowers, Lego........what have you!!! You can stamp a sentiment, but other than that, I don't want to see any inky fingers!!!!






This was the perfect challenge for me this week as I was gone last week on vacation and had a busy week this week getting back to work...then it was a holiday weekend and so forth! It was nice to create a simple card that came together quickly.




You need to go check out all the awesome Challenge Diva's samples on the CSAYL blog. You can also see all the cards made by other stampers from last week's challenge! Then grab your supplies and play along with us!! Trust me you will have lots of fun!!



On a side note, Paul become chief of police effective 4th of July. I was teasing him that the entire town was celebrating with fire works just for him. LOL





6 comments:

  1. Hey Connie! Awesome stampless card! I love your layout and colors! You always come up with such fantastic Christmas cards. I agree. . stampless cards are awesome especially if you need to create a quick card. It took me 15 minutes to create my card. I love it!

    Congratulations to Paul! Whoohoo! Is Paul your husband?

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love blue and green for the holiday card.

    Congrats to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love the colors and that snowman is really adorable!! Congrats to the chief too!!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro I need help of all people of good heart,you cam donate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandar on your heart,my community is very much the poor need your donation to be made by carta(correspondencia). Para donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com Make a stream of donations and you will abençõar. Quem god gives to the poor lends to GOOD, Faça a visit to my blogs: Eulucinha.blogspot.com ,i agradecida. Que GOOD bless uns all.

    ReplyDelete