Monday, May 25, 2009

CSALY #18

Maria once again has challenged us with a great sketch to work with!







I used Stampin Up colors Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss...LOVE these colors!! I so sad that they are not permanent colors in the line. I am having the most fun with these challenges. I am so excited that I am getting a nice stash of cards for Christmas. We are almost into June...can you believe it, time sure flies when you are having fun!
You need to go check out all the awesome Challenge Diva's samples on the CSAYL blog. You can also see all the cards made by other stampers from last weeks challenge! Then grab your supplies and play along with us!!

7 comments:

  1. I love papers and colors you used on your card!! Great way to flip the sketch!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card - those colors are yummy! I love your take on the sketch and all the layers you included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie, very pretty colors! Love that bling-bling!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! it's Christmalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the paper and vellum you used for the words.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love the colors and all the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Connie! Your cards are always very creative and you do such a great job with the challenges each week. . this card is no exception! I love your take on the sketch and the additional elements of the layout that you added. Love the dp too!

    Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete