Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rockin' Card Tote








What a fun little card tote! First, let me apologize for the terrible lighting in the photos. I should have retaken them but I was lazy and wanted to get this posted!

I modified Andrea Walford card tote design a little and created this. She used a transparency for the front of her tote where I just used card stock and DP. I am really loving SU Rockabilly Specialty designer series paper right now. As you can see from my recent post! LOL This will make a nice little thank you gift for the young lady that helped take care of our dog while we were away last weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Connie! I just love everything you create! You projects and cards are FANTASTIC!! Love the box. . .what a great way to store cards. The papers that you used are all so pretty! As always, beautiful job!!

    Stop by my blog and check out more card and project ideas:

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete