Monday, March 23, 2009

CSAYL #9

This was a fun sketch to play with this week. Remember the DIY challenge week before last well the winner ofthat layout challange was Rachel!! Maria made the above sketch following Rachel card's layout for us to use this week!!!



This is such a cute image! I used Stampin' up papers and inks! Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and More Mustard. I use chalk pencils to color my kitty and then embossed with clear powder the red section of the hat and used puff paint on the fur section.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Connie. . .can I say SUPAH CUTE! That kitty is so adorable and I love the puffy hat! Such an awesome 3D effect. The color combo is fabulous too. . . You always do such a wonderful job on the challenges each week. You always have such great detail. . .the recepients of your Christmas cards will definitely be happy.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie this card is the CUTEST card EVER!!! That kitty is so stinkin cute - just love all the details - the charm and the puffy hat...too cute. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, this is Exquisite!!!! I just LOVE it....My gosh, every week I look forward to your creations!!! They are all just perfect!

    Hugs,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete