Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stationary Box








My friend Corrie sent me the link to a blog today the had a tutorial for this super cute Stationary Box. So I checked it out and fell in love with the idea. I was chatting with my friend Sue through yahoo messenger and she said lets make one right now....so up went my cam and we did it!!! The box holds 6 note cards, 4 mini note cards, 4 tags, 1 pen, 1 note book and a little pocket for postage stamps. I did a note book instead of an address book that was in the tutorial. I used 2 sheets of 12 x 12 DP from my stash and SU Natural Ivory, Chocolate Chip and Blush Blossom CS. I think this will make a great gift! You can find the tutorials here and here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Connie! Your stationary box is AWESOME!! Everything about is is beautiful from all the beautiful cards, the pen, the notebook, tag, everything.

    Wow, the dps that you used are beautiful. I just love this project and I definitely need to try it out!! thanks for sharing the links!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH I love this! The paper is so beautiful shows up much better here then on came. Who makes the paper please?
    You are so talented it just makes me sick LOL!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete