Monday, February 2, 2009

Sketch Challenge #2 (2-2-09)

Here is the sketch Maria posted today for this weeks challenge! We are doing weekly challenges from now until December. I plan to make at a minimum two cards from each challenge. That means I will have over 100 cards made by the end of the challenge!
And here is my card. I used diamonds instead of circles. The papers are from a paper stack I got at Wal Mart by "Imagine That". The stamp set is a clear set I got from Costco, sorry no brand on the sheets and the box went bye bye moons ago! LOL This was a fun sketch to work with.



Check out all the other Challenge Diva's samples at the CSAYL blog. You can also see all the cards made by other stampers from last weeks challenge! Play along with us and get a jump start on your holiday cards!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Connie!! I love the fact that you used diamonds instead of the circles!! It's the same layout but very unique! Love the colors of your card too!! Beautiful job and thank you for being a wonderful challenge diva!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi connie

    hey thanks for stopping by my blog. I am digging this group. I love your card by the way...it is so simple and yet very elegant. I really have to work on the instruction giving. It is so hard when you open and throw out wrappers, or use cs scraps from the pile...anyway let's keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete